2010 m. balandžio 8 d., ketvirtadienis

Thursday

OMG! It was such an awesome day. Firstly, I bought my ticket to Mika's concert in August. And that's an absolute dream come true!! I loveeee Mika and been dreaming of his concert for years and now he's coming to my city! argh! couldn't be happier!
Secondly, my cousins came from London to Lithuania with their baby boys. And gosh I love those two little fellas. The last time I saw them was in December, can't wait for Saturday when we go to see them! Ethan & Tamuda, I love you!
And finally, the thing that perfectly ended my day was Liverpool's victory against Benfica. Kuyt, Lucas and Fernando (x2) scored! Oooh! I really adore Liverpool!
So, it's time to go to bed. It's already after midnight and I've got school in the morning.
Goodnight!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą