2010 m. balandžio 15 d., ketvirtadienis

21 years after the Hillsborough tragedy. :'(


Justice for the 96.
96 angels that died with no reason. 96 brothers and sisters, who are gone forever,but will never be forgotten.
96 beautiful lives were taken on that day. And our hearts burst in pain every day, and especially on the 15th of April.
No, I wasn't born when the tragedy happened. But since Liverpool FC became a part of my life, I can feel the pain, I do feel the pain. And I want justice for the 96 beautiful souls of Liverpool supporters, who came to a football match from which they have never came back. At times like these, every-one ,who has a part of his heart taken by Liverpool unites. And that feeling of unity is just overwhelming. We all feel the same, we all cry for those who are gone. We all crave for justice which has never been done. That's why it's so special to be a supporter of Liverpool FC - to be a part of this huge family, where every member is important. Liverpool FC is more than just a football club. It's a family. And no matter where're you from, you can feel like a part of it. And I know that those 96, who lost their lives at Hillsborough are happy seeing how much they mean to all of us. Justice for them and their families is all I ask. They do deserve that, they really do.
Today was such an emotional day. I've been crying a lot. And when I was watching Hillsborough Memorial Service on LFC.tv , I just couldn't get myself together. All the things that were said was really beautiful. And as I mentioned before, the unity of Liverpool supporters was just flying in the air. There even were Everton fans. And that just shows how horrible this tragedy is.. :(
Rest In Peace, you beautiful 96 angels, we'll forever remember you. And we're not going to stop fighting for justice until it's done.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96. < 3

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą