2010 m. balandžio 5 d., pirmadienis

A little bit of everything.



It's been really really long since the last time I blogged. I wanted, but didn't have time, or was a bit too lazy. However, decided that I have to write something here today.
It's the last day of my Spring holiday, but Summer starts in 2 months. And I'm extremely excited about that! Firstly, because of the WC 2010. Secondly, I am going to Spain on 25th of June! And that's absolutely blowing my mind as it's been one of my biggest dreams ever. And now it's coming true.. Ahh, that's an awesome feeling, you know. By the way, it's not the only dream that is going to become reality this summer. Mika is coming to Lithuania. BUT! Not to Vilnius or Kaunas, but to Klaipeda! My little beautiful Klaipeda! You can't imagine how amazing that is, having in mind that me and my best friend were dreaming about his concert for 3 years. I'm happy happy happy! :)
Oh, today, as every weekend ( I know it's Monday, but it felt like a Sunday to me ), I baked. Made beautiful peanut butter cookies. (Found the recipe here -> http://veganduckling.blogspot.com/2008/10/veganmofo-also-huge-peanut-butter.html ). I loved them. In fact, I love cooking, I could spend the whole day in my kitchen, with my music on. 'Cause nothing can be better than that feeling you get while waiting for your masterpiece (let me call it like that lol ) to be ready. Not to mention that amazing smell which fills your kitchen and home, while cookies or pies are in oven. And of course, it warms your heart when you see how much others love your bakings. After I made those cookies, I went for a walk with my dog. My best friend always goes with us, so I took some cookies, made green tea and poured it into my thermos mug and went outside. She loved it. :) Me too. We had a nice walk, with hot tea and tasty cookies (what more we could ask ? ). Oh, and my dog loved those cookies as well. :D
Oh! It's getting late and I have school in the morning, so I'd better be going now. :)And I promise to blog more often from now on.

Laima.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą