2010 m. balandžio 16 d., penktadienis

Lemon poppy seed muffins


Since I was little I saw people baking . I remember those happy days, when my mother and grandma used to make birthday cakes together. I could feel such unity while watching them baking and such a big joy eating those cakes, they were always incredibly tasty, with a thick layer of coconut shavings . Of course it's sad they ain't baking together anymore, however I'm baking now. There's no better feeling than the one you get when pull ready pastry out of the oven, give it to your friends, or relatives and see how much they enjoy it. It just makes me smile. Even though a muffin, cookie or a piece of pie is not a big thing, it can make forget your problems even for a few minutes .



For 12 lemon muffins you need :
*170ml oil
*150ml milk
*1 big egg
*1 egg-white
*1 lemon juice and its grated skin
*225g flour
*1 teaspoon baking powder
*210g sugar powder
*1/2 teaspoon salt
*2 tablespoons poppy seeds + some for decoration



◘ Preheat the oven to 190°C
◘ Mix flour, baking powder, sugar powder , salt and poppy seeds in one bowl.
◘ And oil, milk,egg, egg-white, lemon juice and its grated skin in another.
◘ Then mix dry products with the wet ones.
◘ Split dough into 12 muffin forms.
◘ Bake it in the oven for about 30 minutes (though it usually depends on what kind of stove you're using, so just keep an eye on muffins and see when they're ready).
◘ After you turn off the oven, poor some sugar and poppy seeds on each muffin and put them back in the oven and let them cool a bit.
◘ ENJOY! :)



P.S. Those pics and the description may not be perfect, but I tried really hard. Baking means a lot to me as well as photography. I'll get better. I promise. After all, it was just my first food blog. :)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą