2009 m. lapkričio 10 d., antradienis

2009.11.09 Liverpool 2-2 Birmingham



It was a match I'll remember for a long time. Mainly because I know that the result wasn't fair at all. We didn't deserve one point , we deserved three times more and that is three points. Liverpool has created so many chances, they've been controlling the ball 70 % of time. But the ball just wouldn't go in and it's so frustrating.. It shows how unlucky we are.. And if it wasn't enough Yossi and Riera got injured.. It feels like the Fortune hates us so much.. And it's devastating to see 2-2 after the final whistle. Moreover I hate how people, Liverpool fans, are starting to leave their manager and the team behind after every loss or draw.. But we are going to the right direction , I think . At least we didn't lose. And now we have 10 days till the next match and hopefully our lads will recover from their injuries. I love Liverpool so much that I can't even find right words to express that. I've never felt like this before. But that's a good feeling. Liverpool forever, winning, drawing or losing. And especially now, when they need our support so much.
♥ YNWA♥

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą